This Laboratory is proposed to give the students, experimental knowledge on the performance and operations of I.C.
- Engines with assemble and dissemble of basic parts of automobile by the functional operation, students obtain the knowledge of I.C engines, Test the lubricants and fuels used for IC engines.
Basic Mechanical Engineering Laboratory
Mechanical Engineering is often considered as the most basic type of engineering work. It is probably the first branch of engineering which has vast applications in all fields.
- This lab is having instruments like Model of Cochran Boiler 1 6960 6960, Different types of Valves introduced by Boilers, Model of all type of I.C, Model of Bearing Set, Model of Gear Set, Model of Coupling Set etc.
- Total Lab Cost: 49180
CNC Machine Laboratory
The main purpose of CNC Lab to create industrial attributes for students (UG and diploma courses). Lab provide industrial environment for the students to study related with CNC coding and then later, develop G-codes for the CNC machines. There are two CNC Engraving machines, one CNC Lathe machine and one CNC Milling machine available in the Laboratory.
- Lab provide industrial environment for the students to study related with CNC coding and then later, develop G-codes for the CNC machines.
Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
This lab is run in combination with the Fluid Mechanics and Applied Fluid Mechanics. It is an introductory course where flow behavior and Result Analysis carried out with fluid tools.
Fluid Mechanics Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Study of Pressure Measurement Devices, Red Wood Viscometer, Verification of Bernoulli’s Theorem Apparatus, Flow through Orifice and Mouthpiece Apparatus, Flow Over Notches Apparatus, Flow Measurement by Venturi meter and Orifice meter, Reynolds Apparatus, Heleshaw Apparatus etc.
Heat Transfer Laboratory
Heat Transfer laboratory provides fundamental and industrial knowledge about modes of heat transfer, like conduction, convection and radiation, and their application.
- Heat Transfer Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Natural Convection Apparatus, Forced Convection Apparatus, Emissivity Measurement, Steffen Boltzmann Measurements, Pin Fin apparatus etc.
- Total Lab Cost: 278300
Hydraulics And Pneumatics Laboratory
Fluid power is the technology that deals with the production, control and transmission of forces and movement of mechanical element or system with the use of pressurized fluids in a confined system. Both liquids and gases are considered fluids, and pneumatic employs compressed air that is released to the atmosphere after performing the work.
- H&P Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Oil Hydraulic Trainer Kit, Pneumatic Trainer Kit with Compressor, Gear Pump Test Rig etc.
- Total Lab Cost: 217100
Metrology And Quality Control Laboratory
Metrology is the study of measurement, it is expected to apply, authenticate and confirm predefined standards for traceability, accuracy, reliability, and precision. All of these are factors that would affect the validity of measurement and instrument accuracy.
- MQC and Metallurgy Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Tool Makers Microscope (Model -RTM-900), Profile Projector ( Model -RPP-250), Sine Bar, Gear tooth Vernier Calliper, Screw Thread micrometer, Mechanical Comparator, Bevel Protactor, Metallurgical Trinocular Microscope 123250 etc.
- Total Lab Cost: 302575
Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Laboratory
Refrigeration may be defined as the process of maintaining sophisticated environment for for practical Performance of a surroundings, the aim being to cool some product or space to the required temperature. Refrigeration systems are also used extensively for providing thermal comfort to human beings by means of air conditioning.
- RAC Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Air condition test rig, Vapor compression refrigeration test rig, Vapor absorption refrigeration test rig, Heat pump test rig, Ice plant test rig.
- Total Lab Cost: 415500
Theory Of Machine Laboratory
Purposes of this Theory of Machines lab are to communicate practical knowledge on design and analysis of mechanisms for the specified type of motion in a machine. With the study of rigid bodies motions and forces for the transmission systems, machine kinematics and dynamics can be well implicit by equipment’s.
- TOM/DOM Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Involute Gear Teeth, Bifilar and Trifilar Suspension, Rope Brake Dynamometer, Epicyclic Gear Train Apparatus, Cam Analysis Apparatus, Motorised Gyroscope etc
- Total Lab Cost: 399100
Workshop is the central facility for imparting training to the students in various shops as per their curriculum. Students of all branches use workshop facilities for fabrication of their minor and major projects.
Central workshop comprises of following shops:
In Machine Shop total 22 Lathe machines are there, out of which one is 6 feet bed and two lathe machines are All Geared Lathe. 6 Feet Lathe is generally used for Project Work. In this shop two Milling machines are also there, out of which one is Universal Milling Machine and Horizontal Shaper Machine. It also contains one table Grinder for finishing of student’s job, One Bench Grinder for sharpening of Tools, One Power Hacksaw for material cutting & One Drill machine.
In Carpentry Shop 6 Tables are placed on which 4 carpentry vice are mounted, One ply cutter is there for cutting of students jobs & One Planner Machine. All carpentry hand tools are there in carpentry shop..
Welding Shop contain one Welding table and three welding machine out of which one is portable all machines are single phase, One portable cutter for cutting of hollow section. All safety equipments are present in Welding Shop.
In Fitting Shop total 4 tables are fitted with bench vice and all fitting hand tools .One Drill Machine is also there.
In Plumbing Shop total two tables with pipe vice in one table, All Plumbing dies are present in shop.
Smithy Shop contains two Hearth with Blower fun is present & Two Anvil and all hand tools.
SHEET METAL SHOP:-
In Sheet Metal Shop One Hand Press is there for Piercing and Blanking purpose and all types of Hammers required in Sheet Metal Shop. It also contains one hand Sheet metal shearing machine.
The CAD/CAM Laboratory has developed a significant experience in Simulation of various Metal Cutting Processes & Numerical Control in the field of Manufacturing Automation with Numerical Method optimization.
- CAD/CAM Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as CAD/CAM Lab equipped with 25 Nos Computer in build with good and useful software such as CATIA V5 Pro, ANSYS, AutoCAD, Pro E, MATLAB, Master-CAM
The thermodynamics Laboratory provide equipment for the illustration of the basic principles of thermodynamics through to complex theories basic fundamental of applied Thermodynamics.
- Thermodynamics Lab consists of the following Equipment’s for Practical Analysis such as Boys Gas Caloriemeter, Bomb Caloriemeter with Oxygen Cylinder Container, Orsat gas appratus Seperating and Throttling Caloriemeter with Boiler, Two Stroke Air Compressor Test Rig, Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Test Rig With Electrical Dynamometer, 4 Stroke 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine with Hydraulic Dynamometer etc.
- Total Lab Cost: 394400